Monday 26 November 2012

My Soul ...


This world is filled with secrets and mysteries. Each mystery has an ending and each secret is revealed one day.

My friends usually bombard me with questions like “How do you read books firstly?” or ”How do you enjoy reading stories?” or even questions like “How come you are a bookworm?”. These are some questions I have faced in school.

The answers to these questions are:

Being a bookworm is not a cool stuff for many of us including myself, but storybooks hold a very different interest for me.

Every time I read a book, I get observed in it. Its like I am falling deep into that particular story or situation. If I read the Harry Potter books, I find myself in the magical world of J.K.Rowling or when I read the Narnia series I wake up where animals can talk and plants move.

I have got such an obsession with books that I simply can’t stop reading them. If I ever close my book, my thoughts always wander off; thinking impatiently about what could happen next. The excitement while waiting to read again is very difficult to control.

While reading a book, don’t read it with extreme concentration. Relax yourself and get flung into the world of stories.
Fly through the magical secrets, cool adventures, thinking novels and scary moments.

Feel the sensation of reading books. Try to feel Goosebumps rising in your skin while reading a scary story and do feel amazed when you go through a scary story and do feel amazed when you go through magical moments and dangerous adventures.

Books all a part of my soul and I would love to read more books and enjoy the sensation that most of the students don’t feel.
Just try reading and I promise that you will fall in love with books just like I did.


Swim in the deepest ocean
             AND
Glide over the highest clouds
When you read
And feel the sensation and
The power of story books…..


- Kavi Bharathi
         VII B

No comments:

Post a Comment